Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 30-11-2011, 12:09   #1

Question Hello from Warwickshire, UK

Hi Everyone

My name is Gil and i live in Warwickshire in the UK

I am new to this forum which i came across by accident as i was surfing the web for information on providing teeth whitening on cruise ships.

I am a full time Dental Hygienist with many years of experience and have recently taken a intense laser tooth whitening course which allows me to provide tooth whitening to patients

I would like to know if anyone out there can help me?

Do any of the cruise ship companies provide teeth whitening themselves or independantly?

I would like to know if it is possible to provide passengers on board the cruise ships with laser whitening so they can see instant results while on their holidays?

Can any one tell me an easy way of finding out the addresses, email or other wise of all the crusie ship companies.

I would like to find out this information and provide passengers this service at a reasonable cost but i am afraid i a new to cruise ships so i would like a little help if possible.

Thanks for taking your time reading my very first thread

regards

Gil
Old 02-12-2011, 05:34   #2
Freelance Delivery Skipper..

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to boatman61
pirate Re: Hello from Warwickshire, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxman40 View Post
Hi Everyone

My name is Gil and i live in Warwickshire in the UK

I am new to this forum which i came across by accident as i was surfing the web for information on providing teeth whitening on cruise ships.

I am a full time Dental Hygienist with many years of experience and have recently taken a intense laser tooth whitening course which allows me to provide tooth whitening to patients

I would like to know if anyone out there can help me?

Do any of the cruise ship companies provide teeth whitening themselves or independantly?

I would like to know if it is possible to provide passengers on board the cruise ships with laser whitening so they can see instant results while on their holidays?

Can any one tell me an easy way of finding out the addresses, email or other wise of all the crusie ship companies.

I would like to find out this information and provide passengers this service at a reasonable cost but i am afraid i a new to cruise ships so i would like a little help if possible.

Thanks for taking your time reading my very first thread

regards

Gil
Hi Gil... Welcome to CF...
I have Good News...
and...
I have Bad News...

The Bad News is... we (mostly) all cruise/sail/motor on the smaller type of craft and passengers are generally around 12 or less due to regulations... not much use to you....

The Good News is we do have a Resident Cruise Ship Advisor...
what he does not know about Ocean Cruising and Liners you could fit on a finger nail...
He really loves his new boat (little) to... even takes it on ocean cruise's with him...
If anyone can give you pointers...
Marks your Man....

Good luck with your ambitions and dreams... smooth sea's and stained teeth..

Born To Be Wild
boatman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:46   #3

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Beneteau 473
Re: Hello from Warwickshire, UK

Hi Gill,
You've sort of dropped into the wrong forum here.If you want to find about working as a dental hygienist, try going direct to the cruise ship operators, Carnival Cruises, Cunard, P&O, Holland and America etc.
Dont expect a large salary on a cruise ship, there'Ýs also a fair bit of additional training you will need with regard to safety stuff. On the other hand, stay out of the UK for more 183 days, and you should be tax free on your wages

Good luck in your search
nigel1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: