Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-01-2008, 11:00   #16

Boat: CT54
Welcome P & T,
It is really great hearing of your plans. I am sure you will get alot of great advise on this forum.
We (we being my husband, daughter (16) and myself) currently have a mooring at Fiddler's Cove which is a Military Marina in Coronado. Although we are not there often we plan on being there on the guest dock for the entire month of July.
Please feel free to stop by and say hi if you happen to be there during that time. Maybe we can even arrange a day of sailing
Best,
Jackie
s/v Chrokeva

s/v Chrokeva
jackiepitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2008, 12:00   #17

Boat: 1976 Oday 27' Booty Call
Hello there!

Welcome to the forum! You will find a great bunch of people here, full of great stories, advice of all sorts but above all, you'll be at home!

Secondly, I'm a navy veteran who served in the first Gulf War and wanted to salute ya brother for your hard work.

Even while i was cruising the world on an aircraft carrier, I was doing what you are doing, dreaming of owning a boat and cruising, so I know what you're going through..itching to get your hands at the helm of your own boat and going where-ever the wind takes you.

i was stationed in San Diego too when I was on active duty. A great place for sailing and getting your feet wet with experience.

Again, welcome to the fun!

Mark
s/v Booty Call
1976 Oday 27
shellback is offline   Reply With Quote