Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 22-12-2015, 09:50   #16
cruiser

Re: CaptRican's soul....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dreaming View Post
He did say "someone", which might not be anyone on this thread or forum. "Someone" might mean the super market checkout person.
You know writing is difficult because you can not convey fluctuations in sound, mannerisms, feelings through visual, nothing and sometimes it sends the wrong feeling across when in fact that is not how you are feeling or trying to come across.

I am notorious for coming across the wrong way when in fact i am trying to be as cool as a cucumber, but instead i comes across as uncool as a turd and i am very sorry about that.

I always have sought to be nice and helpful to others and at times placed myself in the cross hairs to make it better for others and those coming behind me and i have been known to be slammed because of that. I don't like confrontation or pissing contests they lead to nothing. I accept you where you are and i judge only to seek understanding and knowledge and not to condemn. I truly do not like that which leans towards evil in any of its ways.

I like to come here and banter with you guys, my new family, i like to be open and honest it is easier for me to be that way.

I am here also to learn and experience, so some day i can be like you guys and help someone else get into this "beautiful" life.

Notice that i "beautiful" because you guys are right, i have not done it yet so i should abstain of coming across as if i have already.

But, i know it is going to be beautiful!!

Old 22-12-2015, 09:55   #17
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crab View Post
Hang on to that "Cap," it'll make you wildly popular in most anchorages.
Really? How so? In the positive or in the negative?

But, no matter what i can't take it with me to Florida, it would cost too much to truck it there and i am not driving; so it is for sale. That jetski was a lot of fun, it sat three!

Old 22-12-2015, 10:16   #18

Boat: Cheoy Lee Offshore 38

Re dolphins

I read a story in a blog not ling ago. A couples golden retriever jumped in the blue to swim with the dophins. The couple knew their dog was having a great time but after a while the dolphins started acting agitated. The dog looked fine but suddenly went under. The dolphins pushed him up and the couple got him back on board. Seems the dolphins recognized the dogs fatigue before the couple did and were trying to alert.

Maybe you have a dolphin heart captrico?
Old 22-12-2015, 12:38   #19
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dreaming View Post
Re dolphins

I read a story in a blog not ling ago. A couples golden retriever jumped in the blue to swim with the dophins. The couple knew their dog was having a great time but after a while the dolphins started acting agitated. The dog looked fine but suddenly went under. The dolphins pushed him up and the couple got him back on board. Seems the dolphins recognized the dogs fatigue before the couple did and were trying to alert.

Maybe you have a dolphin heart captrico?
Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: