I am ready to embark on a new adventure of sailing the ocean seas. Based for the moment in Spain
, but flying to the Canaries
on the 20th of November. Thought it might be a great place to meet a few cool boaters and get to know the world of sailing. What I have found are the rules of sailing to live by.
1. Ye Captain
is always right.
2. If ye lose an eye, hand or leg in service
, tough luck.
3. All Booty belongs to yer Captain
4. If ye "poops out" on the poop deck
, ye hang from the yardarm.
5. All Rum
belongs to yer Captain.
6. Mutineers will walk the plank.
7. Any problems with rules, ye die.
If you know any fun, funny
looking people looking for a positive adventure girl yarmail me.