Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-01-2005, 06:21   #1

A Sailor's CHOICES

Hi All... stumbled across this website while checking out my latest edition of Practical Sailor... I am living aboard my Beneteau 39 down among the islands of the Caribbean... I have been down here since 2001 enjoying the tropics and the beautiful waters... I am a single sailor presently lying off the east coast of Puerto Rico waiting for some boat parts... cruising is repairing boats in exotic places... I will be departing for the Spanish Virgins, US Virgins and the British Virgins in the next few weeks with plans to spend time visiting friends along the way.... I have a blog site with alot more about my life here as well as some stories about my life aboard while cruising the west coast of Mexico for 2 years... you can acess my blogger at http://asailorschoices.blogspot.com/
I also have a website which I use to display some of my work as an artist at: www.mbenoit.com
As if thiis wasn't enough I have posted many pictures after many requests and can be viewed at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mbenoi...bum?.dir=/d1fd as well.
I use my cell phone connected to my laptop to acess the web, it's not fast but I still marvel at the technology, I sailed in the days before GPS or Loran C so I have a real appreciation for any new technology that allows me to stay intouch with friends, or know where I am...
MBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote