I have been looking at electric
scooters to use here in Seville. Most only go up to a carry weight of 80 kilos, some at 100 kilos.
I want the scooter to be used mainly for travel across the city, (no licence, no road tax, not plating and no insurance
required), but also for bringing back groceries etc... so the reality is that I need a high power unit with space to put a bag on... I weighed my last shopping
bag and it was close to 25 kilos!
Rather than kill the scooter with everything near the top end of usability, I found a company in England
who have what I am looking for.
• Speed: 42 km depending on weight and terrain,
• Range: 22- 28km depending on weight and terrain
• Brushless Motor
: 2000 watts.upgraded control relay give full power out of the new power pack
• Frame: High tensile strength steel
frame, high grade billet aluminum
forks, billet head
handlebars, high grade deck
• Drive Train: Chain drive motor
with a variable speed twist throttle.
48 volt , 4 x 12ah maintenance
free sealed lead acid (four 12v, 12ah).
• Charge Time 2 - 3 hours.Lasts 26km on one charge
• Brakes: Front & rear vented disc braking system. Brake inhibit safety
The hand brake automatically disengages the throttle for increased safety
• Carrying Capacity: 290 lb
• Tires: 11 inch pneumatic tires with aluminum wheels.
and also Turbo Button as standard
easy to carry the scooter.
I am in email communications
with them already...