Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 05-01-2014, 04:44   #3016

Boat: Skookum 53'
Re: The Joke Thread

Q: What is a man's Ultimate embarrassment?

A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:45   #3017

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?

A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:49   #3018

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?

A: Because when they arrive, they're wild and wet, and when they go, they take your house and car with them.
Old 05-01-2014, 14:07   #3019
D&D
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: now skippering Syd Harbour charters

Norweigan Joke of the Day...

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when Lena got off work.

Lena made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation.

She finally remembered her Ole's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in the snow drift. This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After quite some time had passed she was somewhat surprised when the snow plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window.

Lars, the snow plow driver wanted to know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time.

She said that she was fine and told him of Ole's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a blizzard.

Lars replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted but he was done with the Walmart parking lot and was going over to K-Mart next.
Old 05-01-2014, 14:11   #3020
D&D
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

The Irish blonde...
On a bitterly cold winters morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the Snow ploughs can get through."
So the good wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today.
You must park your car on the odd numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through."

The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."

Then the electricity went out.

The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow ploughs can get through?"

Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time."
Old 05-01-2014, 14:26   #3021

Community Sponsor

Boat: Mahe 36, Helia 44 Evo, MY 37

Hot tub is to hot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot tub is to hot.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	73356  
Old 05-01-2014, 14:37   #3022

Boat: 1981 Nor'sea 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotemar View Post
Hot tub is to hot
And to the observer, it is juuuusst right.
Old 05-01-2014, 14:38   #3023

Community Sponsor

Oh Baby
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Oh Baby.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	73357  
Old 05-01-2014, 15:28   #3024

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now

Sorry, I lost my head for a moment!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sorry.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	73359  
Old 06-01-2014, 19:09   #3025

Boat: Pearson 323

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, “I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I’m not leaving until I get it.” The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, “Do any of the girls have any diseases?” Of course the Madam said no. He said, “I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber. THAT’S the girl I want.” Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.
The Madam stopped him and asked, “Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?” He said, “Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant for dinner, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he’ll jump the baby-sitter’s bones, and he’ll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and HE’S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG!”
Old 08-01-2014, 12:28   #3026

Boat: Wauquiez 43 PS
HELL EXPLAINED BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid-term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Anabella during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct..... ....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Anabella kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

Life isn't a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"
Old 08-01-2014, 14:38   #3027
D&D
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me . One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties . These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment . Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby,
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby,
I have a man I can't trust . He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his .

Dear Abby,
I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years . It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him .

Dear Abby,
I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again .

Dear Abby,
Our son writes that he is taking Judo . Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Dear Abby,
I joined the Navy to see the world . I've seen it . Now how do I get out?

Dear Abby,
My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 . 00 an hour every week for two and a half years . He must be crazy .

Dear Abby,
My mother is mean and short tempered I think she is going through mental pause .

Dear Abby,
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor . Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor . Now what do I do?
Old 08-01-2014, 15:03   #3028
D&D
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

A strong young man at a construction site was bragging that he could out-do anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had enough. 'Why don't you put your money where your mouth is,' he said. 'I'll bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that building that you won't be able to wheel back'

'You're on, old man,' the braggart replied. 'Let's see you do it.'

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, 'All right, Dumb Ass, get in.'
Old 08-01-2014, 15:23   #3029

Community Sponsor

Magic carpet
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Magic carpet.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	73562  
Old 08-01-2014, 15:24   #3030