1. In Reno
, Nevada, it is illegal to lie down on the sidewalk for any period of time.
2. In Indiana, it is illegal for anyone 14 and up to profanely curse, damn, or swear to God, Jesus Christ, or the Holy Ghost.
3. In Jefferson Parish, it is illegal to pour a drink on the ground of a drive-in theatre.
4. In Eagle, Idaho, it is illegal for a person to sweep dirt from ones house into the street.
5. In Cheyenne, Wyoming, it is illegal to spit on the steps of a school
6. In Nome, Alaska
, it is illegal to roam the streets with bow and arrows.
7. In Arizona, it is illegal to sell ?imitation cocaine?.
8. In Wyoming, it is illegal to wear a hat that obstructs a person's view in a public theatre or place of amusement.
9. In Boulder, Colorado, boulders may not be rolled onto the city property.
10. In West Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with an animal as long as that animal does not exceed 40 lbs.
11. In Maine
, you will receive a fine for having Christmas
decorations still up after January 14th.
12. In California
are banned from mating publicly within 2,500 feet of a tavern, school
, or place of worship.
13. In Louisiana, every time somebody is burned, he or she must report it to the fire marshal.
14. In Arizona, there is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
15. In Indiana, it is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public.
16. In Colorado, no liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days.
17. In Delaware, ?R? rated movies are not allowed to be played at drive-in movie
18. In West Virginia, unmarried couples who are living together and ?lewdly associate? with one another may face up to a year in prison.
19. In Alhambra, California
, you may not leave your car parked in the street overnight without the proper permit
20. In Arizona, hunting camels is against the law.
21. In West Virginia, the public act of swearing has a fine of one dollar.
22. In Topeka, Kansas, it is illegal to drive ones car through a parade.
23. In Alaska
, waking a sleeping bear to take pictures is prohibited.
24. In Bettendorf, Iowa, liquor stores may not have advertisements for alcoholic beverages outside the store.
25. In Kentucky, throwing eggs at a public speaker could result in up to 1 year in prison.