Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-11-2015, 10:31   #1996
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Re: SSSSM - Part Deux

yah half la manzanilla got washed away. poof. la perula, huaxtacomantes, costa careyes...all in there was well swept.
colimilla lost 14 homes, needing roofs--and now they have chikindisease from skeeters..and dengue but mostly chikin...bad *****...
the marina at the hotel grand bay is a really good cane hole.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:56   #1997

Send a message via AIM to cradlemountain

Hello, Is this where I post my thread? ahhh! I am really lost...can you believe this. Um... Well I am looking for a soul mate who sails...is this the right place?
Old 30-11-2015, 04:54   #1998

there ye go.... welcome to the group.....you may mke a bio now and post in the group..
Old 04-12-2015, 15:22   #1999

howdy all fellas and ladies - joined here to meet some single fish as well - hope im in the right spot lol

(edit) wow - many pages - how do we keep track haha - or we just wingin it?
Old 04-12-2015, 19:00   #2000

welcome rocka---tell us more....
Old 07-01-2016, 19:42   #2001

Boat: Ericson 29

Sign me up!
Old 08-01-2016, 07:03   #2002

Boat: 1978 Pearson 424 Ketch

Hi zee

I have a friend that wants me to bring a 65 ft steel sail boat over from Thailand. wants to refit her but not in the states. whats your opinion on mazatlan for such a boat? Or a better suggestion on that coast or the Carribean side.

As I haven't seen her yet I don't know how deep this refit will be or even if she is sound enough to make the transit across. might have to stay over there to do any structural work. Just lookin for cards to throw on the table. Haven't been on that coast in over 30 years.

anyone else can pipe in if they want.
Old 08-01-2016, 19:27   #2003

there are shrimper yards could do the work in mazatlan.
ye gotta get there, is only problem.
Old 08-01-2016, 21:02   #2004

Boat: 1978 Pearson 424 Ketch

Thanks for the reply Zee. I'm meeting with the owner this week and maybe be flying out to take a look at the boat. he doesn't sound very savvy and I'm not sure of his assessments. Sounds like too much money. which he seems to have, don't know I might just walk away.

sounds like a good adventure, but some adventures are just stupid ;-) ha never thought I'd say that. must be age
Old 08-01-2016, 23:38   #2005

Location: Tampa Bay area, Tarpon Springs, and Clearwater Beach
Boat: MacGregor 26M

I need someone to go to the Bahamas with me Feb-March.

I'm a 51 year old female retired attorney and pretty darn good looking for my age. I'm an adventurer so no matina for me. On the hook inthe middle of nowhere is the best place to be. I'm a nature lover and advanced diver, I love sharks, and wrecks. The boat looks better than me, she's only 4 years old. She's a Macgregor 26 M so its not spacious but everything is new, including latest navig equip, etc. I'm bringing a 9' clear bottom dinghy, kayaks, fishing poles, magma grill, and scuba equipment for 2. I'm new to sailing but I went ladt year and loved it so much I got 4 US sailing certificates.

A soulmate would be fabulous, which is why I posted this here, but a sailmate would be good for a start. PM or call me ( 262-751-8709) if interested? Only pirates with teeth and hair will be considered, age range 45-55. One legged, one eyed, hook arm saltys need not apply.

I don't know how to add a picture. If someone can help with that I would appreciate it.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:34   #2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenepsyhogios View Post
I need someone to go to the Bahamas with me Feb-March.

I'm a 51 year old female retired attorney and pretty darn good looking for my age. I'm an adventurer so no matina for me. On the hook inthe middle of nowhere is the best place to be. I'm a nature lover and advanced diver, I love sharks, and wrecks. The boat looks better than me, she's only 4 years old. She's a Macgregor 26 M so its not spacious but everything is new, including latest navig equip, etc. I'm bringing a 9' clear bottom dinghy, kayaks, fishing poles, magma grill, and scuba equipment for 2. I'm new to sailing but I went ladt year and loved it so much I got 4 US sailing certificates.

A soulmate would be fabulous, which is why I posted this here, but a sailmate would be good for a start. PM or call me ( 262-751-8709) if interested? Only pirates with teeth and hair will be considered, age range 45-55. One legged, one eyed, hook arm saltys need not apply.

I don't know how to add a picture. If someone can help with that I would appreciate it.
place a posting in crew listings also, and vet well.
Old 09-01-2016, 20:32   #2007

Location: Tampa Bay area, Tarpon Springs, and Clearwater Beach
Boat: MacGregor 26M

Not sure why there's a sailors searching forum? How do you put a profile or meet someone?
Old 09-01-2016, 20:51   #2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenepsyhogios View Post
Not sure why there's a sailors searching forum? How do you put a profile or meet someone?
when you want to make a bio for meeting folks, punch the heart,. you are a member, you can post in there too.
Old 07-02-2016, 19:56   #2009

Boat: Nauta 54' by Scott Kaufman/S&S - 1989

I am Italian borne, yet quite cosmopolitan, 62yo straight male, looking embarrassingly younger btw, no smoke, with sober drinking habits, quite a long CV of professional experiences, and a strong cultural background.

I chose to live aboard since April 2014 as a way to stay fit, live outdoor, and enjoy a genuine simpler life. And yes, being single, I am still waiting/dreaming about a lady to care for, on top of the boat.

I am currently in Sicily, and posed to wander around the Med, ready and waiting to meet a new soul with much interest in life, taste for arts, and the will to start with a short cruise..

Thanks to all the Ladies passing by, bow or stern alike. I wish You send me a PM. I wish you are as crazy, true, and romantic.. as a Janis Joplin... anyone out there!?
Old 16-02-2016, 05:47   #2010

Boat: 2014 Lagoon 380

Hi all. New to this group but not new to the main website. Cruisers Forum is how I eventually realized this dream come true.

I am a single 45-year old dude who’s currently a full-time liveaboard coastal cruiser in the Windward Islands. Healthy, physically fit, financially stable and loving time spent on the water all best describe me. I’ve been boating my entire life but only just recently sailing a monohull full-time in the Florida Keys and now a multihull in the Caribbean. Previous to that I have had the pleasure of traveling all around the world and am excited now to be combining my two passions: traveling and sailing. I like to live life to the fullest and am blessed by God abundantly.

What am I looking for? Now that’s a damn good question. How about a sailing companion of the opposite sex to start with. Not quite crew but also not quite SSSSM status - at least right off the bat. Someone that is my age or a bit younger, attractive, physically fit and likes not only to go sailing but live on a boat (ya, I know, these things are on most everyone’s list). Shot in the dark? Heck ya but crazier things have happened in my life.

See ya all around.
Closed Thread

Tags
paracelle