Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 16:23   #61
Armchair Bucketeer

Re: . . . No Evidence Yet

Just the one goat and only the once......

.........will folk never move on?
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 16:25   #62

Boat: Nor Sea 27'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
Who all think they saw things that they couldn't reasonably identify.
Nothing further can be inferred from their experience.
Actually, most of them identified what they saw pretty darn well. I heard descriptions of all sorts of craft.
Therefore I can infer that these craft exist. Or I can infer that these people are lying. Or I can infer that these people are deluded. I can infer all kinds of stuff. And I can just use my common sense and come to reasonable conclusions.
So, respectfully, please speak for yourself when you say that nothing can be inferred by their experience.
Old 10-11-2011, 16:31   #63

Boat: Makela,Ingrid38,Idora

As Gord says, people see things they cannot readily explain. It proves nothing. Go forward, forget the goat, just like it was never real.. or wait a minute maybe Gord is an alien? How else would he know so much?
IdoraKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 16:55   #64
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: . . . No Evidence Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdoraKeeper View Post
As Gord says, people see things they cannot readily explain. It proves nothing. Go forward, forget the goat, just like it was never real.. or wait a minute maybe Gord is an alien? How else would he know so much?
Of course he is.... it says so on his Avatar...
C omputorised
L imbed
O bservation
D roid
Sheesh... no wonder no one knows....
They're Here.......

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 18:45   #65
Marine Service Provider

Boat: command yachtsdouglas32

Quote:
Originally Posted by knothead View Post
Here's some more ignorant and possibly drunk, donut eating eyewitness.

Former president Jimmy Carter, Former governor of Arizona, Fife Symington, Col. Gordon Cooper, Mercury 7 astronaut. The captain, Kenju Terauchi, and flight crew of a JAl Boeing 747 cargo freighter.

Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To match the speed of the aircraft from their sideways approach, the objects displayed what Terauchi described as a disregard for inertia: "The thing was flying as if there was no such thing as gravity. It sped up, then stopped, then flew at our speed, in our direction, so that to us it [appeared to be] standing still. The next instant it changed course. ... In other words, the flying object had overcome gravity."[1] The "reverse thrust" caused a bright flare for 3 to 7 seconds,[7] to the extent that captain Terauchi could feel the warmth of their glows.

Fife Symington III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies. It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it.
—Fife Symington III,

Gordon Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He held claim until his death that the government is indeed covering up information about UFOs. He gives the example of President Harry Truman who said on April 4, 1950, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." He also pointed out that there were hundreds of reports made by his fellow pilots, many coming from military jet pilots sent to respond to radar or visual sightings from the ground. He was quite convinced till the day he died that he had seen UFOs and was a strong advocate to make the government come clean with what it knew.

Jimmy Carter UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The sighting is said to have had a personal impact on Carter and his perception of UFO and UFO sightings. During his 1976 election campaign, he is said to have told reporters that, as a result of it, he would institute a policy of openness if he were elected to office, saying:
"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." [7]

Despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing "defense implications" as being behind his decision.[8]

Open your minds people. A lot of stuff can happen in 13 billion years.
Ignorance is not a "bad" word..it simply means one does not know something or the other..but upon being educated and then presisting that things that cant be readily observed or commonly seen is in fact a fact when it cant be proven or dealt with on a commen sense basis is in it self ignorance to the extreme...good thing Einstein didnt have commen since..I saw a Osprey aircraft in Maryland once that was at the time hush hush..I have got to admit to me it was just as those ignorant people in Jamaica a UFO(unidentified flying object)..If after being told what it was I persisted in calling it a UFO I would have been ignorant..and in denial...Didnt Rose Carter once say that Jimmy never told a lie...all those people above are IMO putting the spin on the spin...willing or not...Damn'it Scotty fix that GD Retracter Beam.... these creatures have figured us out... Its hard to get anything over on those folks from Tampa Bay...oh its time for an audit...Just hold this two little metal things....Dianetics.. you gotta love it...Im just kidding bye the way..LOL
tropicalescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 18:49   #66
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41

just a sec--still looking for signs of intelligent life---- looked under a few rocks, but only found spidey and batman...nothing intelligent....
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote