Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Flotsam & Sailing Miscellany
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2014, 17:28   #76
CLOD

Boat: none
Re: Florida Law Enforcement ie; FWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodymr View Post
Over my years of living Iv'e noticed "most" of the closed minded sheeple out number me and I continually am profiled and harassed by the same. Sailorboyee you sound like a cop. At any rate it's like life, you post something or voice an intelligent observation only to have folks belittle you to appear more significant than they really are. Such is the state of ......Today I was stopped in my 7' dinghy with a 4 HP motor on it by sheriff boat with 3 300 HP motors and acused of speeding! I was threatening the Manatees they claimed as they checked my "papers". Don't get me started with your ignorance.....
Too much or too little rum this evening?

Are you paranoid or are THEY really out to get you?

I don't see how you getting stopped somehow is my fault
Old 06-02-2014, 18:02   #77
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sunmaid 20, John Welsford Navigator

He has stated previously on this forum that he got prison time for possession so maybe you dobbed him in then as well.

Coops.
Old 06-02-2014, 19:36   #78

Boat: Various

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coops View Post
He has stated previously on this forum that he got prison time for possession so maybe you dobbed him in then as well.

Coops.
What I found interesting is he was offended over being stopped for speeding but never once stated he wasn't speeding. I don't know the location or the speed but I do know that you can speed in some areas with a 7' dinghy and a 4 hp motor. In a no wake zone, it's capable of making a wake. He also didn't state he was ticketed. So if you're just warned or asked to watch your speed, then what is wrong with that?
Old 07-02-2014, 06:23   #79

Boat: C&C MarkII, 24 ft.

Before anyone jumps on woodymr, you must consider the facts, and the consequences to your reaction based on your emotions. Fact #1 the USA is currently a conquered nation. Conquered by talmudic law and the "corporation". Evidence is all throughout law, legal system, who sits on the Fed, who influences nominees, etc. ad nauseum. This is no theory, it is a fact. Information and disinformation abound to keep you confused, frightened, and struggling in vain pursuit. The police, "wildlife patrol" (which by the way has more authority than the police) exist for two purposes. To protect the elite class of parasitic scumbags who run the penitentiary, and to harvest wool ($) from the sheep, because that is what sheep are for. Don't try to pretend this is not an accurate portrayal, it is. Your cognitive dissidence is what furthers the problem and increases the negative consequences. Peaceful action, rational thinking without emoting, and graceful communication to awaken potential activists is the solution. Those who are not willing to come to terms with the situation exactly as it is are simply fodder for the cannon and count as nothing. It has always been a few who forge liberty and oppose tyranny while the rest of humanity just floats downstream unwilling to participate in the ONLY fight worth fighting. The fight for Liberty. No name calling, no hating. We are all in this together. Respect woodymr for your attempt to tell it like it is....
Old 07-02-2014, 06:46   #80

Boat: Tayana 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalienteinCR View Post
Before anyone jumps on woodymr, you must consider the facts, and the consequences to your reaction based on your emotions. Fact #1 the USA is currently a conquered nation. Conquered by talmudic law and the "corporation". Evidence is all throughout law, legal system, who sits on the Fed, who influences nominees, etc. ad nauseum. This is no theory, it is a fact. Information and disinformation abound to keep you confused, frightened, and struggling in vain pursuit. The police, "wildlife patrol" (which by the way has more authority than the police) exist for two purposes. To protect the elite class of parasitic scumbags who run the penitentiary, and to harvest wool ($) from the sheep, because that is what sheep are for. Don't try to pretend this is not an accurate portrayal, it is. Your cognitive dissidence is what furthers the problem and increases the negative consequences. Peaceful action, rational thinking without emoting, and graceful communication to awaken potential activists is the solution. Those who are not willing to come to terms with the situation exactly as it is are simply fodder for the cannon and count as nothing. It has always been a few who forge liberty and oppose tyranny while the rest of humanity just floats downstream unwilling to participate in the ONLY fight worth fighting. The fight for Liberty. No name calling (Note: Except for "sheep" or "sheeple"), no hating. We are all in this together. Respect woodymr for your attempt to tell it like it is....
Fixed your post for you in the interest of accuracy and consistency.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:56   #81

Send a message via Yahoo to woodymr

Quote:
Before anyone jumps on woodymr, you must consider the facts, and the consequences to your reaction based on your emotions. Fact #1 the USA is currently a conquered nation. Conquered by talmudic law and the "corporation". Evidence is all throughout law, legal system, who sits on the Fed, who influences nominees, etc. ad nauseum. This is no theory, it is a fact. Information and disinformation abound to keep you confused, frightened, and struggling in vain pursuit. The police, "wildlife patrol" (which by the way has more authority than the police) exist for two purposes. To protect the elite class of parasitic scumbags who run the penitentiary, and to harvest wool ($) from the sheep, because that is what sheep are for. Don't try to pretend this is not an accurate portrayal, it is. Your cognitive dissidence is what furthers the problem and increases the negative consequences. Peaceful action, rational thinking without emoting, and graceful communication to awaken potential activists is the solution. Those who are not willing to come to terms with the situation exactly as it is are simply fodder for the cannon and count as nothing. It has always been a few who forge liberty and oppose tyranny while the rest of humanity just floats downstream unwilling to participate in the ONLY fight worth fighting. The fight for Liberty. No name calling, no hating. We are all in this together. Respect woodymr for your attempt to tell it like it is....
Wow, Very well said. I meant no disrespect, I find the referance to a Saturday Night Live skit to be amusing and trying to make light of the seriousness of the plight of the uneducated defending thier ignorance with slander of the "messenger" instead of investigating the matter for what it really is, which is why I started this thread to begin with. I was raised in Florida as a young man and listened as the adults talked trash about the "tourists" (snowbirds) coming to Florida and being differant? So showing thier indifference by biting the hand that fed them. Now the powers that be are so used to issuing tickets to out of towners and not being contested, just paid, that they have gotten fat (literally in a lot of cases) off of the revenue. I watch as they constantly stop boats and they love to stop tourists on jet skis under the premis of speeding regardless of the speed from my observations. I offer my sincere apologies to any offended by blunt observations of pathalogical physcotic and acussatory behavior towards one who bravely expresses ones observations. Good day,,,,,,,,,/),,,,,,,,
Old 07-02-2014, 07:07   #82

Send a message via Yahoo to woodymr

This maybe should be in the joke thread but here goes....What do you get when you argue with a fool? Two fools arguing Or my personal favorite; Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:11   #83

Boat: Lindsey Center Cockpit 39' Ketch

Sailwoody......as a St. Johns River local like yourself....I have enjoyed this entire Thread.....I have been fortunate and haven't had any bad experiences with our FWC where others haven't been as fortunate......but you never know when it could change into the most recent "Marathon-Boot Key" situation. At least they stood together for a good end result.....

Life is good if you keepa Smilin....

S/V Water Wings
Old 07-02-2014, 07:20   #84

Boat: Skookum 53'

For what it is worth, the "Fed" is a private institution, it is not a government body.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:21   #85

Boat: O'Day 28
pirate Re: Florida Law Enforcement ie; FWC

[QUOTE=woodymr;1461672] I meant no disrespect, ...

Say wot?

I offer my sincere apologies to any offended by blunt observations of pathalogical physcotic and acussatory behavior towards one who bravely expresses ones observations. Good day ...

Yeah. ]

I feel for ya Cap, as I have fired off many an angry post only to regret it later.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:35   #86

Those who fail to heed the concept of "I fought the law and the law won" are doomed to repeat the lesson, over and over again.

If the FWC wants to check your registration, let them check it. Last time I checked, they actually have legal authority.

I'm not seeing an egregious abuse of authority here.

I'd be a lot more worried about the government storing your phone and internet communications. That's potentially a much bigger invasion of privacy.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:37   #87
CF Adviser

Boat: Van Helleman Schooner 65ft StarGazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodymr View Post
This maybe should be in the joke thread but here goes....What do you get when you argue with a fool? Two fools arguing Or my personal favorite; Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience.
That's the spirit Mr. Woody, no need to get a hard on over a difference of opinion.

Hey, what do you call a Fat Floridian with schizophrenic tendencies.?... A Manatu
Old 07-02-2014, 07:55   #88

Boat: Pearson 34-II

Quote:

Well said! The Truth is never politically correct. . . and the sheeple go like lambs to the slaughter.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:09   #89

Boat: Pearson 34-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd0n View Post
Now THAT is well said.

Don,
I can assure you . . . the Herd will be impressed with your approval. Good luck, good sailing and may the power of the Herd be with you. Crocodiles attack Wildebeest - Safari Sunday - YouTube
Old 07-02-2014, 11:15   #90

Boat: Skookum 53'

Tall poppy syndrome.

Tags
florida, men