Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Liveaboard's Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 06:01   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 400
Want to Trade Your Boat for My 750K Mome for Six Months ?

Hi everyone, I am a new member of your form. I thought I would throw out a propostion to you all and see what happens. My wife and I are in love with sailing and want to do a 6 month trip from Florida to the Carribean and back. We have a 30 ft sailboat, and beutiful home in Naples FL. The home is 2 years old, 4000 sq ft, with 4000 sq ft patio and pool. It is not on the water but within a few minutes away. We don't want to make a major trip in the 30 ft sailboat so we are concidering buying a boat that we could make the trip in. So I got the crazy idea that someone out there might have a boat that would work for us and you could live in our dream house while we use your boat. I know there would be a lot of details to work out but I thought I would throw it out there. We would like to sail in a 40 to 50 ft newer cat or monohull. So if you have something like that and want to trade for a few months let me know. You would of cource have use of my sailboat and cars with the house.
Rocketman is offline   Reply With Quote