Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Liveaboard's Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-09-2014, 05:50   #1

Seeking Position as Boat Sitter

Responsible 50+ woman looking to keep things reasonable on your boat. Padi certified. Mechanical and carpentry skills. Cook/clean. Somewhat reclusive.
I have no mandatory ties and am free to travel. I do smoke cigarettes but keep most of it on deck. Am in north Carolina now but don't have a problem relocating with the right circumstances. I have lived aboard in the past and have no problem with an anchor out. My sailing skills are next to zip but what little I have never made me seasick. If you want to travel I am a clean slate, technically speaking, but free as the wind. I am not good at ass kissing and am not looking for a piece of it either. No maulers need reply. No fuss, no muss no B.S.
God Bless
Cotton
Bhodeitrue@yahoo.com
Bhodeitrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 09:51   #2

Re: Seeking Position as Boat Sitter

Me again. Don't mean to sound like I can't follow instructions. I am aware of my ignorance. Just have had problems in the past with individuals attempting to sexually leverage me and game players. Kind of touchy about that.
Bhodeitrue@yahoo.com
Bhodeitrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 10:37   #3
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!
Re: Seeking Position as Boat Sitter

I have a 20ft boat here in cornwall uk that you are welcome to boat sit dries out at low tide but you have access to shore without needing a dinghy and great neighbours
atoll is offline   Reply With Quote