Today was a busy but productive day, one of the issues with my truck is it needed a new drivers door really bad, well I wound up buying
both doors since I found the new style.
Got the old door off.
Then got the new one on just in time to find out they have different latches
. So I can't close the door and have it latch and until I can get back to Billings Monday morning, I'll have a bungee cord holding it shut till then.
Once the doors are on and functional I will be getting back on the road for a few weeks, hopefully the freight market is going to rebound, it would seem everyone is still having pre election jitters because almost nothing is moving freight wise, and what is, is moving CHEAP!
At least I am getting some much needed projects handled.
The next big step is going to be some motor
work, then to get the truck painted so I can get it up for sale
Still no word from the broker yet. Getting pretty frustrated with that situation, haven't had any communication from them since Monday when I called them, I almost sent an email
this morning rescinding my offer but decided to give it a few days.
I am really wanting to have everything squared away so I can be in Pearl Harbor for the 75th anniversary this year, but that is starting to look a bit shaky if things don't smooth out here.
Guess we will just have to see.