Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 31-12-2014, 19:36   #31

Boat: Alberg 35
Re: Most Affordable East Coast US marinas in VA., MD., or NC?

I own a slip at Anchorage Marina in Baltimore. It's a great place. There's a Safeway (big grocery), several restaurants (Starbucks, Chipotle, among them) within a block of the marina. Canton Square has too many great restaurants to name; my personal favorite though is the Sip & Greet, diner about 5 blocks from the marina.

Lots of boats stay in the water there all winter. Mine is an Alberg 35, winterized, but if I really wanted to, I could get her out and go sailing on a good day, I'd just redo the winterization. They shut off the water out to the docks for the winter; power stays on. The heads and showers are available, laundry too.

Just to be clear: I have no financial interest in the place other than owning a slip there. I just like it and while it's not a "working yard" place, it's a fun place to have a boat.

Pendragon35 is offline   Reply With Quote

east coast, marinas

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On