Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 14-06-2015, 21:54   #1

Looking for live aboard in boston

Hi all, I was wondering if any you had information on affordable boat rental to live aboard. I lost my leg in 2013 and need to do recovery at Spalding. I have a family of four of us all told and two cats I need to find a home. and need to do recovery at Spalding. I need to find something affordable as I am disabled and my husband would need to find a job he's a prison guard down here in North Carolina. All of my docs,prosthetis I need to find something affordable as I am disabled and my husband would need to find a job he's a prison guard down here in North Carolina. All of my docs, prosthetis, and pt are all in Boston and the travel is on affordable for us. Any suggestions? I'm also a mechanic so if someone needs their boat repaired all in Boston and the travel is on affordable for us. Any suggestions? I'm also a mechanic so if someone needs their but repaired I could work out a deal with them. We are losing our housing in August in North Carolina and I'm just tired of the struggling down here in this god awful state. I also I have a 1977 27' o'day with rebuild atomic four engine w brand new headers that just meads to be installed that I would trade for down payment. If you know affordable dry lad I'm going interested as well. Just throw me some ideas.
Thank you in advance for any help during this desperate situation.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: