I wore several different brands of sandals. Things to look out for:
1) While Velcro is great for adjusting fit, if you have to use it every day to get in and out it can wear out quickly. I had one expensive name brand pair that had the Velcro die on one in about a month. Get a pair with a plastic snap closure.
2) Avoid leather. Another name brand pair got really stinky as the leather went bad. Synthetics are your friend.
3) When fitting be very sensitive to plastic parts
and other parts
that can become very uncomfortable over time.
4) Avoid siped soles - the fine cuts trap sand which you then bring aboard.
5) Cushioned straps and straps made from fabric
instead of webbing are more comfortable.
I like the Reefs
above, as they tick all of the boxes. But I have also found good no-name sandals that also fill the bill.