Well if all goes well. We are awaiting survey
and deal completion on a Cal
3-46. We currently have the "lil" boat for sale
C-30, been getting a lot of calls so i am not too worried about it selling and of course have the house up for sale
(we've been planning on selling it for some months, we just hadn't decided where our next move would be).
Anyhow, gonna haul the boat as soon as we take ownership
, do a good bottom job and some other small upgrades.