Well, I would like to ask you guys some very basic questions, just to provide you a bit of my sailing background let me tell you that I'm 30 years old and I've been sailing for around 2 years and a half, I live in Swizerland, so my sailing experience reduces to lakes only in a 6.5 meter sailboat which doesn't require any permit
, but since the first time I tried it, I knew it was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, and so I'm working hard to be able to achieve an economic independence to be able to sail around the world.
Well, as all of you started once, I'm a bit clueless about the sailing requirement to dpermitso I have some questions, please give me a hand with it.
1. Which type of sailing licence/permit do I need?
2. How long does it take to get it?
3. Where to get it fast but with a good trainnig?
4. What is the minimal size/length of sailboat recommended for 2 people in a oceanic crossing?
5. Bestest places to buy a boat (pricewise)?
Guys, thank you very much for taking your time to help me answer this questions, I bet most of you once dreamed like I'm doing now.