Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Boat Ownership & Making a Living
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2019, 08:31   #1

Boat: Cruisers Aria 2420
Looking for a motor yacht to rent in the Caribbean

I really enjoy the information out here! So I have checked GOOGLE and air BNB and I am not finding quite what I am looking for. I want to find a 3 or 4 stateroom yacht with a captain to show us around anywhere in the Caribbean. I should have my 50 TON Master's license officially this week (application submitted) So if there are any connections with friends or neighbors out there that want to show us around, please message me. We are world travelers and are looking to cook and clean up after ourselves on this yacht. No one smokes and we do drink, but don't get drunk, well usually my wife who doesn't drink at all keeps me in line!
So to recap we are looking for a 3 or 4 cabin yacht and a captain who wants to motor around the caribbean for a week or two and show us the sights. We will pay for all food and drinks plus the boat and captains fees.
Thanks in advance!

Tags
Caribbean, motor, rib, yacht