Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Boat Ownership & Making a Living
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2018, 09:25   #1

Boat: Better not mention, (it's a motorized sloep)
D&D Yachts, anyone experience or knowledge

D&D Yachts, anyone experience or knowledge
Anyone firsthand experience with the manufacturor D&D Kufner based in Kroatia. especially the D&D 54 model. But things as production amount or common strongpoints and weakness are also very welcome. Info on the web is scarse, only some experience (bit outdated) on a German charter site.

They have a website (D&D Kufner 54 | D & D Yachts - Sail with Us!), that could use some professional (looks rather copy paste), but hé Einstein wasn't a strong communicator either.

The reason for asking is that we are in the market for a boat that can be used for skippered or cabin charter around 50 foot. Our budget is around this boats new price (when they give some discount). So that narrows the choice to this boat or an other brand with a decent refit.

I am looking for input from end-users. But if you have a commercial answer or proposition please use PM. So the admin wil not ban me.

Thanxz in advance.

R

Btw; Happy 2018

I placed above post first in "the fleet"of this website, no reacton at all. Is it that unknown. Come on Salties wake-up . Where are though, or am i
robregje is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, yacht