Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-05-2019, 14:52   #1

Boat: Roberts Spray 33
Boat Brokers near Ft. Pierce FL

We have our boat up for sale in Ft. Pierce. Figured we would give it a go trying to sell on our own for a few weeks but we are getting bored and wanting to move onto our next adventure so we are considering turning her over to a broker.

Does anybody know of a good motivated broker near Ft. Pierce that can sell a well equipped 35k sailboat?

Also does anybody know what is customary for brokers to do with their listings if a hurricane is approaching? I think she shows better in the water but I'm not about to drop everything once I leave to come back to Florida and hurricane prep.

Any advice is appreciated. If anybody is looking for a boat the listing is at pelagicexplorers.com/boat.

Tags
boat, boat broker

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off