Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-05-2019, 13:00   #1

Thumbs up Valence U27-12V LiFePo4 Batteries

For sale are Valence U27-12Xp Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) batteries.
Voltage: 12.8V
Capacity: 138Ah, 1.7kWh
Max Current: 300A (3.8 kW), 30 seconds
Continuous Current: 150A
Each battery is packaged as a truck battery, group-27 size.

Asking $400 each, I'll cut deals for batch purchase only.
6 are available.

Location is Dallas, TX - I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver or meet you, just reach out and let's talk if you're interested. My understanding is that shipping them is going to be quite a headache, but there might be a way. I'm open to ideas.

My brother has more of these up in Colorado for sale but I'm not certain of the exact number. I could put you in touch with him.

Datasheet:
https://www.celltech.se/fileadmin/us..._Datasheet.pdf

These batteries are used and I came to them by salvage. They came out of a Electric Box Truck with ~40k miles. Based they've likely seen somewhere in the 400-600 charge cycles. This means that while definitely used, they still have lots of useful life left. LiFePo4 has great longevity compared to other battery chemistry types.

I haven't directly tested the capacity of these batteries as I don't have good equipment to recharge them. The voltage of all 6 are in the healthy range and the built in BMS board is giving a green flash, indicating that batteries are in working condition according to some manufacturer documentation I've found. Measured voltage in the 12-13V range so they're charged and functional.

Each battery has it's own internal slave BMS board. Without connecting to any other hardware, this board will perform passive balancing on the 4-series cell blocks within the battery. If you wanted to connect an external monitor, each battery module can communicate current, voltage and temperature over an RS-485 bus. Batteries can connect together in a chain and be monitored by a single connection.

Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to get you some more information.
Old 18-07-2019, 15:43   #2

Re: Valence U27-12V LiFePo4 Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Crawdad View Post
For sale are Valence U27-12Xp Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) batteries.
Voltage: 12.8V
Capacity: 138Ah, 1.7kWh
Max Current: 300A (3.8 kW), 30 seconds
Continuous Current: 150A
Each battery is packaged as a truck battery, group-27 size.

Asking $400 each, I'll cut deals for batch purchase only.
6 are available.

Location is Dallas, TX - I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver or meet you, just reach out and let's talk if you're interested. My understanding is that shipping them is going to be quite a headache, but there might be a way. I'm open to ideas.

My brother has more of these up in Colorado for sale but I'm not certain of the exact number. I could put you in touch with him.

Datasheet:
https://www.celltech.se/fileadmin/us..._Datasheet.pdf

These batteries are used and I came to them by salvage. They came out of a Electric Box Truck with ~40k miles. Based they've likely seen somewhere in the 400-600 charge cycles. This means that while definitely used, they still have lots of useful life left. LiFePo4 has great longevity compared to other battery chemistry types.

I haven't directly tested the capacity of these batteries as I don't have good equipment to recharge them. The voltage of all 6 are in the healthy range and the built in BMS board is giving a green flash, indicating that batteries are in working condition according to some manufacturer documentation I've found. Measured voltage in the 12-13V range so they're charged and functional.

Each battery has it's own internal slave BMS board. Without connecting to any other hardware, this board will perform passive balancing on the 4-series cell blocks within the battery. If you wanted to connect an external monitor, each battery module can communicate current, voltage and temperature over an RS-485 bus. Batteries can connect together in a chain and be monitored by a single connection.

Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to get you some more information.
hello do you still have these batteries?
Closed Thread

Tags
batteries, enc, lifepo4