Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-06-2017, 06:58   #1

Parting Out Fischer Panda 12 Mini Generator

I am breaking down a Fischer Panda 12 Mini Generator. This was the analog model. The stator is fried and I am not interested in rewinding it. I plan to keep the Kubota engine, but will sell all the Fischer Panda parts, electronics, panel, sensors, stepper motor, sound enclosure, water pump">raw water pump, etc.

If you have one of these units, here is your chance to pick up some spares. We can work out prices depending on what you want. The unit is located in New Orleans, and I can ship anywhere if you pay shipping.

Thanks

Rich
neworleansrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Fischer Panda, generator

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules