Old 24-03-2016, 06:22   #1

Boat: CD 26D.
GARMIN

Brand new.

Never used.

EVERYTHING included.

You can see it in the bundle here:

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-t...prod13489.html

Sharpen your radar picture with high definition performance. The GMR 18 HD radar offers a whole new level of radar scanning capability.

Get Powerful Performance
The GMR 18 HD features high-powered Digital Signal Processing, providing sharper radar imagery and improved target separation.

This 18" (45.7 cm), 4 kW high definition radar has a 36 nm range, bringing radar images into even clearer focus. With automatic pulse optimization technology, the radar matches pulse widths and repetition rates with the nautical mile range that is selected. Combine that with the antenna’s 5 degree beamwidth, and you’re looking at the best weather penetration and target definition in its class.

To help you avoid traffic on the water, the GMR 18 HD provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multi-function display and an optional heading sensor. MARPA tracking allows you to track the bearing, course, speed and predicted closest approach of up to 10 targets. In addition, like all Garmin radars, the GMR 18 HD has self-contained signal processing, which provides you with a more precise, easy to read signature.

Connect to the Garmin Marine Network
The GMR 18 HD transmits data over the Garmin Marine Network, a 100 MB plug-and-play proprietary network that gives you the ability to expand your boat’s system as needed. Once connected to the network, you can use any network-compatible Garmin chartplotter as your radar screen. And as an aid to locational awareness, you can overlay the GMR 18 HD radar image on the chartplotter's map page. You also can split the on-screen display so you can view the map and the standard radar page simultaneously.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-t...gallery-dialog

GPSMAP 740s is a stand-alone touchscreen chartplotter that brings a new level of functionality to your vessel. Featuring a brilliant 7" (17.78 cm) display, GPSMAP 740s puts all the information you need right at your fingertips. GPSMAP 740s is preloaded with U.S. coastal maps. In addition, GPSMAP 740s accepts radar input and offers full NMEA 2000® connectivity for greater convenience when adding extra sensors.

Explore the Seas
GPSMAP 740s contains preloaded map data for all U.S. coastal areas, including Alaska and Hawaii, plus Explorer Charts for the Bahamas. GPSMAP 740s also features an internal, high-sensitivity GPS receiver for superior satellite tracking and quicker acquisition times. And as an added benefit, GPSMAP 740s can receive graphical weather data for North America through the optional GXM™ 51 satellite receiver/antenna (sold separately).

Take Control by Touch
Input is easy with GPSMAP 740s. Whether you’re changing course or simply reviewing information in front of you, the intuitive touchscreen interface makes for simple operation. The device also offers flexible brightness levels for daytime readability along with low-light dimming during night use. And with a widescreen display that’s rugged and waterproof, it’s made to perform in any situation.

Expand with Radar
Featuring a built-in radar port, GPSMAP 740s can be interfaced with Garmin’s line of affordable GMR™ marine radar systems (sold separately). Whether you’re adding radar now or in the future, you’ll enjoy the convenience of “plug-and-play installation” as well as the power, range and high-definition targeting of our proven radar offerings.¹

Get Sonar with GPSMAP 740s
GPSMAP 740s comes standard with a 1 kW-capable sonar transceiver. This powerful sonar can help you define fish targets and underwater structures as far down as 2,000 ft (609.6 m) when used with a 1 kW transducer

Add Extras with BlueChart® g2 Vision®
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD™ card (sold separately), you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.

MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide you a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.

https://youtu.be/RkLMemiJ7qw

Retails for $1999.00!!

Asking $1445.00.

*AMAZING deal!*

Will ship for free.
Old 27-03-2016, 04:55   #2
GCA

Boat: 1985 Beneteau Idylle 1350
Re: GARMIN

I'm pretty interested. So it is the 740s and the GMR 18 and all the cables needed to install?
Old 05-04-2016, 07:00   #3
GCA

Boat: 1985 Beneteau Idylle 1350

Is this gear still available?
Old 05-04-2016, 07:30   #4

Boat: Beneteau First 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCA View Post
Is this gear still available?
Send him/her a "Private Message", you might have better luck getting a response!
"It is not so much for its beauty that the Sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."
Old 12-04-2016, 18:15   #5

Hi guys, as of right now yes it's still available, PM me!

Yes it's the chartplotter and the radar and ALL cables, everything included all brand new never touched.
Old 14-04-2016, 15:11   #6

Boat: Islander, Freeport 36B

Sent you a pm the other day offering to buy but got no response.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:40   #7

Boat: Islander, Freeport 36B

Paid you for the gear Thursday. You haven't shipped or responded to my last PM re. when ship. RSVP before end of day
Old 01-05-2016, 07:18   #8

Tracking number sent.

Tags
garmin