Over a bottle of red and top home made curry I have been reading aloud to my Captain
the responses from my question.
My response to all you wonderful repliers, to whom I say thanks!
1. I have laughed out laughed on several occasions. - that is a top marks response
2. Yes my question is fitting for board games as much as it is for learning
new ropes - I hope to be working on both on our new adventure
3. I am so not musical on the creative way, I do however listen to all manner of music
all day and evening. TV is a rare almost extinct beast in our home
I plan to gain my creative outlet by documenting the journey on the do doing and done via a personal journey website.
4. When we do go away we always make time for a good game of something and our current
favourite is a game called sequence, canasta five and 500.
5. I promise to look into all referred games to play except scrabble - I hated spelling at school
and under pressure I seem to get worse!
Three cheers and thanks from me the MISS