Score one point for each YES. Total score is % nerdity. Good luck!
1. Have you ever used a computer? (If the answer is no, try
taking the Baker House Purity test.)
2. Have you ever programmed a computer?
3. Have you ever built a computer?
4. Done #2 continuously for more than four hours?
5. Have you ever "fingered" anyone on a computer?
6. Did you enjoy it?
7. Do you wear glasses?
8. Are your glasses broken (e.g. taped) ?
9. Is your vision worse than 20/40?
10. Worse than 20/80?
11. Are you legally blind?
12. Have you ever asked a question in lecture?
13. Have you ever answered a question in lecture?
14. Have you ever corrected a professor?
15. Have you ever answered a rhetorical question?
16. Do you sit in the front row?
17. Do you take notes in more than one color?
18. Have you ever worn a calculator?
19. A pocket protector?
20. Have you ever used a microscope?
21. Have you ever used a telescope?
22. Have you ever used an oscilloscope?
23. Is your weight less than your IQ?
24. Have you ever done #2 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of
the same weekend?
25. Have you ever done #2 past 4 am?
26. Have you ever done #2 with someone of the appropriate (Either
or both, your choice) sex (besides your consultant)?
27. Have you ever done #2 for money
28. Do you own a Rubik's Cube?
29. Can you solve it?
30. Without the book?
31. Without looking?
32. Do you have acne?
33. Do you have greasy hair?
34. Are you unaware of it?
35. Have you ever bought anything from Radio
36. Did you redesigned anything from Radio
37. Do you know how to use a sliderule?
38. Do you know calculus?
39. Do you know Maxwell's Equations?
40. Do you have them on a T-shirt?
41. Have you ever dissected anything?
42. Do you know pi past five decimal places?
43. Do you know e past five decimal places?
44. Do you own more than $500 in electronics
45. More than $1000?
46. Have you ever built more than $1000 worth of electronics
48. Have you ever designed a multistep chemical synthesis?
49. Was it fun?
50. Have you ever read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
51. Was your math SAT more than 300 points higher than your verbal?
52. Have you ever worked on a Friday night?
53. While there's a party next door?
54. And wished that someone would invite you to over?
55. Have you ever played a computer game
56. Done #55 in the last three months?
57. Done #55 in the last three weeks?
58. Have you ever written a computer game
59. Are your pants too short?
60. Do your socks mismatch?
61. Have you used a chemistry set?
62. After the age of 13?
63. Have you ever played D&D (or other role-playing game)?
64. Since high school
65. Have you ever entered a science fair?
66. Did you win?
67. Do you own a digital watch?
68. Does it play music
69. Does it have a calculator?
70. Have you ever used a rare earth element?
71. Do you own a CRC?
72. Do you own a CRT?
73. Do you own an HP calculator?
74. Do you know how to use it?
75. Were you ever on a chess team?
76. Were you ever on a debate team?
77. Do you know more than three programming languages?
78. More than eight?
79. Have you ever made a technical joke?
80. Did no one get it?
81. Can you name more than ten Star Trek episodes?
82. Are you socially inept?
83. Do you own a pencil case?
84. Do you wear it?
85. Do you know Schrodinger's equation?
86. Have you ever solved
87. Have you ever used the word "asymptotic"?
88. Can you count in binary?
89. Have you ever broken into a computer system?
90. A government
91. Have you ever changed your bank account?
92. Changed someone else's?
93. Done #2 for money
94. Have you ever inhaled helium?
95. Do you know the Latin name for a fruit fly?
96. Do you own anything that is radio controlled?
97. Have you ever interpolated?
98. Have you ever extrapolated?
99. Have you ever used a modem
100. Have you ever reached sexual climax while doing #2?
1-20 Totally cool, dude!
21-40 Your social life needs some serious help.
60-80 YOU need some serious help.
80-100 Hail, O Great Nerd Master. I have sacrificed some virgin,
untouched sliderules in your name.