Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-02-2006, 20:13   #1

Jokes

I figure I start a new thread. Pertaining to jokes. Clean or nasty. I love'em both. You can also post cartoon jokes also, on this thread. So have fun, posting or reading them.

Also you can vote for this thread if you want to. It would be very appriciated if you could!!

Please enjoy yourself's with this vast collection of humorous jokes!

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
CaptainK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 20:14   #2

Touring South America

Touring South America

A tourist is traveling with a guide through one of the thickest jungles in South America, when he comes across an ancient Mayan temple. The tourist is entranced by the temple, and asks the guide for details. To this, the guide states that archaeologists are carrying out excavations, and still finding great treasures. The tourist then queries how old the temple is.

"This temple is 1503 years old", replies the guide.

Impressed at this accurate dating, he inquires as to how he gave this precise figure.

"Easy", replies the guide, "the archaeologists said the temple was 1500 years old, and that was three years ago"

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
Old 17-02-2006, 20:17   #3

New airbag in Detroit

GENERAL MOTORS INTRODUCES NEW INSTANT-WIN AIRBAGS DETROIT--

With third-quarter sales sluggish and its share of the domestic market down 11 percent since 1993, General Motors unveiled a new instant-win airbag contest Monday. The new airbags, which award fabulous prizes upon violent, high-speed impact with another car or stationary object, will come standard in all of the company's 1997 cars.

"Auto accidents have never been so exciting," said GM vice-president of marketing Roger Jenkins, who expects the contest to boost 1997 sales significantly. "When you play the new GM Instant Win Airbag Game, your next fatal collision could mean a trip for two to Super Bowl XXXI in New Orleans. Or a year's worth of free Mobil gasoline."

Though it does not officially begin until Jan. 1, 1997, the airbag promotion is already being tested in select cities, with feedback overwhelmingly positive. "As soon as my car started to skid out of control, I thought to myself, 'Oh, boy, this could be it--I could be a big winner!'" said Cincinnati's Martin Frelks, who lost his wife but won $50 Sunday when the Buick LeSabre they were driving hit an oil slick at 60 mph and slammed into an oncoming truck.

"When the car stopped rolling down the embankment, I knew Ellen was dead, but all I could think about was getting the blood and glass out of my eyes so I could read that airbag!" "It's really addictive," said Sacramento, CA, resident Marjorie Kamp, speaking from her hospital bed, where she is listed in critical condition with severe brain hemorrhaging and a punctured right lung.

"I've already crashed four cars trying to win those Super Bowl tickets, but I still haven't won. I swear, I'm going to win those tickets--even if it kills me!" Kamp said that as soon as she is well enough, she plans to buy a new Pontiac Bonneville and drive it into a tree.

GM officials are not surprised the airbag contest has been so well received. "In the past, nobody really liked car wrecks, and that's understandable. After all, they're scary and dangerous and, sometimes, even fatal," GM CEO Paul Offerman said. "But now, when you drive a new GM car or truck, your next serious crash could mean serious cash.

Who wouldn't like that?" Offerman added that in the event a motorist wins a prize but is killed, that prize will be awarded to the next of kin. According to GM's official contest rules, odds of winning the grand prize, a brand-new 1997 Cutlass Supreme, are 1 in 43,000,000.

Statistical experts, however, say the real chances of winning are significantly worse. "If you factor in the odds of getting in a serious car accident in the first place--approximately 1 in 720,000--the actual odds of winning a prize each time you step in your car are more like 1 in 31 trillion."

Further, even if one is in an accident, there is no guarantee the airbag will inflate. "I was recently broadsided by a drunk driver in my new Chevy Cavalier," said Erie, PA, resident Jerry Polaner. "My car was totaled, and because it was the side of my car that got hit, my airbag didn't even inflate. But what really gets me is the fact that the drunk driver, who rammed my side with the front of his 1997 Buick Regal, won a $100 Office Depot gift certificate. That's just wrong."

Old 17-02-2006, 20:22   #4

Arguing about the sign

A man was driving down a local street one day and approached a stop sign. He barely slowed down and ran right through the stop sign after glancing for traffic.

What the driver didn't know was that a policeman was watching the intersection. The policeman pulled out after him and stopped the car two blocks away.

Policeman: "License, registration and proof of insurance please."

Driver: "Before I give it to you, tell me what the heck you stopped me for, man."

Policeman: "Watch your tone sir; you ran the stop sign back there!!"

Driver: "Man, I slowed down, what the heck is the difference!?!"

The police officer pulled out his night stick and began smashing it over the man's head and shoulders.

Policeman: "Now, do you want me to just slow down or stop!!!?

Old 17-02-2006, 20:25   #5

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now
pirate The worse pirate to fear, of them all....._/)

delmarrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 20:30   #6

Now that's my kinda woman!!! Hubba hubba!! (Tongue hanging out!!)

Old 17-02-2006, 20:49   #7

Jokes For Blondes

There is a blonde, a redhead and a brunette on the stairway to heaven.

God says, "There are 3,000 steps and I'll tell you a joke on each 1,000th step you reach. If you laugh you go to hell."

So they start walking and reach to the first 1,000th step. God tells a joke, the brunette laughs and goes to hell.

Then on the 2,000th step God tells a joke, the redhead laughs and goes to hell.

On the 3,000th step God tells a joke, the blonde doesn't laugh and proceeds to the gate.

Suddenly, she bursts out laughing. God asks, "what are you laughing about?", so she replies, "I just got the first joke!".

Old 17-02-2006, 21:00   #8

15 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women...

1. A beer doesn't get jealous when you grab another beer.

2. When you go to a bar you can always pick up a beer.

3. A beer won't get upset if you come home and have beer on your breath.

4. You don't have to wine and dine a beer.

5. If you pour a beer just right, you'll always get a good head.

6. Hangovers go away.

7. When you are finished with a beer, the bottle is still worth 5 cents.

8. You don't have to wash a beer before it tastes good.

9. A beer always goes down easy.

10. You can share a beer with your friends.

11. Beer is always wet.

12. You always know you're the first one to pop a beer.

13. A frigid beer, is a good beer.

14. You can have more than one beer and not feel guilty.

15. You can enjoy a beer all month long.

Old 17-02-2006, 21:02   #9

Poor Pirate

One day a Pirate and a bartender were talking to each other in a bar. The Bartender asked the pirate "Where did ya get that peg leg from?"

The Pirate responded "We were sailing the seas when a big ol' shark came up to me while I was swimmin' and bit off me leg."

Later the Bartender asked "Where did you get that hook then?"

The pirate responded "Well, me crew and I were in a battle and it got cut through the bone."

The bartender then asked "Then where did ya get the eye patch from?"

The pirate said "In a harbor I looked at a gull flying over head and it took a dump right in me eye."

The bartender was puzzled and asked the pirate, "How would that make you get an eye patch?"

The pirate responded, "First day with the hook."

Old 17-02-2006, 21:23   #10

There were three people stranded on an island, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde. The brunette looked over the water to the mainland and estimated about 20 miles to shore. So she announced, "I'm going to try to swim to shore." She swam out five miles, and got really tired. She swam out ten miles from the island, and she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

The second one, the redhead, said to herself, "I wonder if she made it. I guess it's better to try to get to the mainland than stay here and starve." So she attempts to swim out. The redhead had a lot more endurance than the brunette, as she swam out 10 miles before she even got tired. After 15 miles, she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

The blonde thought to herself, "I wonder if they made it! I think I'd better try to make it, too." So she swam out 5 miles, ten miles, 15 miles, NINETEEN miles from the island. The shore was just in sight, but she said, "I'm too tired to go on!" So she swam back.

Old 18-02-2006, 10:35   #11

I own the fastest car

A man goes out and buys the best car available in the US or Europe, a 2001 Turbo BeepBeep. It is the best and most expensive car in the world, and it runs him $500,000. He takes it out for a spin and, while doing so, stops for a red light. An old man on a moped, both looking about 90 years old, pulls up next to him.

The old man looks over the sleek, shiny surface of the car and asks "What kind of car ya got there, sonny?".

The dude replies "A 2001 Turbo BeepBeep. They cost $500,000."

"That's a lotta money!" says the old man, shocked. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Cause this car can do up to 320 miles an hour!" states the cool dude proudly.

The old man asks "Can I take a look inside?"

"Sure" replies the owner.

So the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around. Leaning back on his moped, the old man says "That's a pretty nice car, alright!"

Just then the light changes, so the guy decides to show the old man what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds the speedometer reads 320. Suddenly, the guy notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer!

Whhhoooooooooossssshhhhhh! Something whips by him! Going maybe three times as fast!

The guy wonders "what on earth could be going faster than my Turbo BeepBeeP?" Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him.

Whooooooooooosh! Goes by again! And, it almost looked like the old man on the moped! Couldn't it be, that he thinks it's the old guy. How could a moped outrun a Turbo BeepBeep? Again, he sees a dot in his rearview mirror!

WhoooooooshhhhhhhhKa-BbbbblaMMMMM! It plows into the back of his car, demolishing the rear end.

The guy jumps out and discovers it is the old man! Of course, the moped and the old man are hurting for certain. The guy runs up to the dying old man and asks "You're hurt bad! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man replies "Yeah. Unhook my suspenders from the side-view mirror on your car!"

Old 18-02-2006, 14:47   #12

Boat: Full Moon (Island Trader 37)
pirate

A guy gets shipwrecked. When he wakes up, he's on a beach. The sand is dark red. He can't believe it. The sky is dark red. He walks around a bit and sees that there is dark red grass, dark red birds and dark red fruit on the dark red trees. He's shocked when he finds that his skin is starting to turn dark red too.

"Oh no!!" he says, "I think I've been marooned!!"
Old 18-02-2006, 15:14   #13

pirate

An old sailor goes to a brothel, where he chooses his girl and begins.

"How am I doing?" he asks.

"Three knots," she replies.

"Three knots? What's that mean?"

"You're not hard, you're not in, and you're not getting your money back."
Old 18-02-2006, 15:23   #14

pirate

A traveling salesman broke down on the bad side of town one evening after a long day of door-to-door sales. After calling AAA from a payphone, he decided to wait in for the tow truck in a nearby bar.

He sat down on a bar stool in the corner of the bar to quietly nurse his beer. Trying to mind his own business, he was shocked to look across the bar to find a very large, muscular sailor doing shots. While the sailor's chest and arms were huge, the salesman was shocked to notice that his head was about as big as a grapefruit. Needless to say, he couldn't help but stare.

Soon the sailor stood up from his stool and swaggered over to the salesman, who was shaking in his loafers. When he reached him, the sailor said, "I see you staring at my head over here."

"N-no," the salesman responds, "I wasn't, really, I --"

"That's okay," the sailor said and sits down next to him. "I want to tell you my story. I was out at sea last year and there was a terrible storm. My ship was sunk, and everyone drowned but me. I struggled to stay afloat and managed to swim to the shore of a deserted island. I stayed there all alone for six months, eating coconuts and crabs. One morning I was woken up by screams coming from the lagoon. Running down there, I discovered a woman struggling in the thick seaweed. I ran down to the water, ripped the seaweed from her naked body, and pulled her up to the beach. She was a mermaid! I stood gawking at her for a while, and then she thanked me, offering to grant me three wishes. My first wish was to be back home before the end of the day. She said, 'Okay.' My second wish was to have a billion dollars so I would never have to go to sea again. She said, 'Okay.' Then I scratched my head and tried to think of something else. I said, 'Well, since I don't really need anything else, how about we have some sex?' She smiled and wagged her fish tail at me. 'Silly,' she said, 'look at me. I can't have sex with you.' I laughed and said, 'Oh okay, then how about a little head?'"
Old 18-02-2006, 21:25   #15

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Sailboats never choose to get their hair done instead of spending time with you.

Sailboats never have a curfew.

Sailboats never break a date.

Sailboats never have a headache.

Sailboats are always in the mood.

Sailboats are appropriately greeted with a whistle.

Sailboats never care if you arrive with buddies and choose to spend the evening playing cards.

Sailboats will always perform for you to the best of their abilities. You just need to treat them with care and not interfere with what they were designed to do.

Sailboats, like women, are best maneuvered with a light touch. However, only a sailboat’s response is predictable.

Sailboats will tolerate some neglect quite well. However, like some women, sailboats will try to dump you if you are too heavy handed with them or neglect their basic needs for too long.

Both sailboats and women like to show their superstructures to best advantage. Sailboats, however, never complain that they have nothing to wear.

Sailboats, like women, can demand that you spend substantial amounts of money on their upkeep and maintenance. With sailboats, you are always guaranteed a good ride afterwards.

Sailboats never need another pair of shoes.

Sailboats don’t care if you choose to spend the night with another woman.

Sailboats don’t give you the cold shoulder after you have not called or visited for a while.

Sailboats always leave it to you to decide if you want to go out in foul weather.

Sailboats never complain that you don’t talk to them.

You never have to bring a sailboat gifts of flowers, chocolates or jewelry.

You don’t need to romance your sailboat before she’ll let you spend the night.

Sailboats never get pregnant.

Sailboats never get PMS.

You cannot catch a sexually transmitted disease from spending time with many different sailboats.

With a sailboat you never need to carry protection.

A sailboat never gets jealous.

You can always tell a sailboat about other sailboats that you have sailed.

A sailboat never compares you to others who have sailed her.

A sailboat never fakes it.

A sailboat looks just as appealing the morning after.

Nobody is offended if you ask to borrow their sailboat for a romantic evening or weekend.

One sailboat can simultaneously satisfy the needs of quite a few men and women.

A fully rigged sailboat can call for several pairs of hands to keep her satisfied and in proper trim, and nobody thinks poorly of her.

When you buy an electric device to help single-hand a sailboat, nobody thinks less of you, and the sailboat is not embarrassed when you demonstrate the actual use of the appliance.

Sailboats never flirt and never play hard to get.

Sailboats respond best if you first wash their painted bottoms.

Sailboats never ask if their stern is too wide or if their rigging is sagging.

Sailboats never pout if you choose not to spend the night.

Sailboats don’t make a scene if you choose to go with a younger model.

Well maintained, gracefully aging sailboats always have hordes of younger and older men lusting after them.

Sailboats always gratify you with their performance when you custom fit them with the newest fabrics.

Sailboats can always be rented to others by the day or by the hour.

In wide open spaces, quality rope or lengths of chain are used to anchor a sailboat. Imagine trying this with a woman.

Before a sailboat changes hands, the current owner encourages all serious potential prospects to take her for a spin and try her out.

Sailboats respond well if you tie them up for the night.

Thru-hulls are critical to below deck operations. Only with a sailboat are you encouraged to inspect each thru-hull BEFORE you take her out.