My company is planning to buy a used motor
yacht in Italy
. And that's way
I'm looking for information about vat in this case:
1. Seller: italian company
2. Buyer: cyprus
3. Boat will be exported to US in october 2015, and will be sell there for the last user
4. Boat will not be delivered to Cyprus
5. We are planning to make the purchase
in june, and want to use the boat in Italy
until october without vat problems
6. We are planning a short trip to France
with the boat.
7. New flag will be probably cyprus, but we are wondering other possibilities (also outside the EU).
Are any possibilities to avoid paying VAT (of course legally) in this situation?
maybe you have some experience in similar cases? Or maybe you can recommend a consulting company which can help me?
I will be very grateful.