Hi guys, not sure if this is the best forum to ask...but running into a tight situation with a broker.
Got a signed contract
to buy a boat, high demand sale
with dozens of back up offers.
broker had me delay for a week considering how he would get it hauled. Then a second week for Hurricane
I asked for a 2 week extension, that took a week for him to "decline". Then I offered to pay slip fees
into next month..and it was accepted.
I have not received a signed copy of the extension do to the extension being mailed to the owner, and not back yet.
I have until Monday when my contract
legally runs out.
What would you do?