Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-09-2014, 08:27   #1

Philippines Yacht Charter - Foreign Flagged and Crew

Hi guys - does anyone know the regulations of chartering a foreign owned and operated boat in the Philippines? We would like to run dive charters on an Indonesian owned boat (business registered in Indo) with Indonesian crew in the Philippines Sea. I have tried to find info on this but could not effectively sort through the piles of info on their website (marina.gov.ph). Anyone have experience with this? It seems to me as though the Philippine Siren is doing this, but I'm not entirely sure. I appreciate any input on this! Thanks so much.
Lee
lwgallant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, crew, Philippines, yacht

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On