Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2016, 08:32   #1

Location: San Diego, California - Read about our circumnavigation at www.rutea.com
Boat: Contest 48
Two Compressors, One Pump

I'll try to spare the gory details but suffice it to say that I hired the wrong refrigeration technician and after waiting months, got all my components back in a box. Frankly, I was relieved to get anything back and I was able to find a good, reliable technician who was able to get everything installed and working except for being able to figure out how to have one water pump">raw water pump serve both compressors. I have two Danfoss BD80 compressors, on which each had a small, single throw, single pole relay, being fed by the F terminal on the compressors electronic module. These relays were wired to yet a third relay which was connected to the pump but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to wire it. I know this shouldn't be that difficult and there's probably several people reading this who are rolling their eyes and thinking, "Who is this guy?" Still, I'd be grateful if someone has a schematic for wiring up a single pump to work with two refrigeration compressors.

Fair winds and calm seas.
nhschneider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compressor