Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 13:01   #1

Boat: Whitby,Evans 16 ft
Trailer troubles

I have a small 16 foot sailboat, i bought it with a propper trailer for it. Unfortunately the trailer was completely rusted and it snaped in half. I managed to move the boat to my old trailer, the problem is the old trailer was made for a powerboat. Right now the sailboat is sitting partly on the trailer to the side. It actually colapsed one of the carpeted bunk arms and slid sideways. I have it propped with a bunch of car ramps and car jacks to keep it stable. I need some help to somehow propperly fit this trailer for the boat. The problem is i would take the trailer somewhere to have it outfitted propperly but i cannot move any of it until the boat is on the trailer(Also im more of a doit myself and like to hang on to my own money).

Any help would be useful, also i will try to take some pictures.
Andrei123 is offline   Reply With Quote