Another week gone by, mainly on finishing the seams, well, almost. We ran out of seam compound when UPS didn't deliver like they said they tried to do. Wee were there all day and no UPS delivery
attempts were made. Regardless, the seams below the waterline are done and about 5 hours worth of work will finish the rest when our materials finally show up.
Here's a shot of the bow.
Finished lower seams
Finished upper seams
I will surely be happy when these seams are completely done. It's been a chore beyond compare. There's paint
in the bilges but it's not ready for prime-time yet so those shots will have to wait till next weeks update.
One thing we found is absolutely not a single
valve on any of the thru hulls. Just hoses. We'll be changing that....