Thought I'd share what I did to slope my bilge.
It took some work, but I think its worked quite well. Since I've got sooo much going on (total refit
of the interior) this wasn't any more disruptive than the overall pain in the ass that that working in a boat must always be.
Anyway, I took everything that was of any density at all and either took it off the boat or moved it to the stern. I then filled my water tanks
(aft of center) adjusting their capacity to also make the boat level from starboard to port (anal I know).
This put the bow considerably higher then it will be when the boat will be loaded properly. At this point I just used epoxy
and let it self level. I did use layers of fiberglass
in the thicker areas.
It has created an almost perfectly flat slope that will have enough slope to get any water to drop over the edge into the sump.