Thanks for the replies. I got up this morning, and it was relatively cool (probably only 80 degrees). My windows have about a half inch of Seka between the window and the frame. I considered cutting some of that out and backfilling, but concern that right now it has a good seal, and I didn't want to do anything to weaken that. I taped it up, and put in some additional Seka in a couple of spots, troweled it down with a credit card, and then smoothed it with a wet soapy finger. Am hoping it holds. It got up to around 100 deg F again today, so I suspect it all stuck together. As I pulled some of the tape from the inside this morning, I noticed that there was still some sealant
that had not completely hardened. Just keep fingers crossed that it all sticks together. It sure likes sticking on dry skin! If any of the touchup layer comes off, it won't be any worse than when I started. Probably just too much of a perfectionist.
At least the windows are clear now. The old ones were heavily crazed. Here are some after pics. Mast
is gone having the radar
added and the standing rigging