We did find some issues. The decks were unsound. The subfloor of the cockpit
and two aft half bulkheads were bad. We discovered this when getting to the sheer clamp after some localized rot
was found in the sheer planks and under the toerails (which are toast). The clamp is fine, the bulkheads an easy fix and the hard part of R&R for the decks is done, which is getting the damned things off. We also stripped the interior
to verify no busted ribs above the garboard turn after noting planking not being fair (due to started fasteners). This boat has never been refastened and still has number 6 screws in her. All of the broken frames are in the garboard turn, as they were on Lady J so no hard stuff there. Some plank scarphing needs done but that's not too hard either. The old interior
can be reused (with some filler for screw holes) or replaced now cheaply. Lot's of good, things about this boat especially her history
. I really don't want to cut her up.