Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2016, 11:49   #1

King Starboard or marine lumber (HDPE) DIY projects

I'm writing an article for a major sailing magazine about how to use king starboard or other HDPE type marine lumber for DIY projects.

I'm using some of the projects we did on our 1979 Dufour 35, but the article could do with some fleshing out...pictures specifically.

I'm looking for pictures of DIY projects and any tips on using it. Specifically, the finished product and if possible, any pictures of how you worked it (ie. router, table-saw, etc.)

If you're interested in being featured in the article please reply in this thread and PM me with your project details and I'll give you my personal email for high-res pics. Full credit will be given to the DIYer of each project.

Thanks
Ymir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lumber, marine, project

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: