Well folks, we've been very busy so not much time to post. This last project
turned out to be much more than just paint
. We discovered that all seams around the pilothouse and various storage
boxes were sealed with silicon.
Once we got permission to remove it, we discovered that none of these silicon areas were actually tabbed in with glass. We also found the inside of the bulwarks on the Portuguese bridge were delaminated. It turns out that the Mfg just glued on a thin sheet of glass with construction adhesive
to fair the walls. We filled and faired with epoxy
We designed and built a stern thruster assembly. We built it with epoxy
and glass using vacuum bagging.
Of course we also painted her up.
Here's a slideshow for those who would like to see the rest.
Great Harbor 37 Slideshow by CharlieCobra03 | Photobucket
Hopefully, I'll have more time to post instead of speed lurking..