Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-02-2013, 14:46   #241

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49
Re: Dump Airhead urine in galley sink?

Why waste it by tipping it down the sink or doing the dishes with it?
Seems like a miracle substance according to this info I found. It even "cleans the subtle channels in the head" something a few people could benefit from :

Some applications of urine therapy

Drinking - Morning urine is best. Take the middle stream. You can start with a few drops, building up to one glass a day. Good as a tonic, as a preventative and in minor illnesses.

Fasting - Drink all the urine you pass, except for the evenings, otherwise you won't get any sleep. You can also take some extra water. The urine will quickly change its taste into almost neutral. Fasting on urine and water cleanses the blood. Toxins are removed through liver, skin and outbreath.

Gargle - Gargling with urine works wonders when having a throat-ache. Also good for toothache and generally when having a cold.

Enemas - Urine colenemas and enemas work very well in cleansing the colon and in providing a direct immune stimulant.

Vaginal douche - Helpful in e.g. yeast problems, white discharge, etc..

Ear- and eyedrops - Ear infections; conjunctivitis, glaucoma. For the eyes, dilute the urine with some water.

Sniffing urine - Sinusitis and other nose problems. Very good preventative for colds and to clean the subtle channels in the head.

Massaging/Rubbing - You can use either fresh or old urine. Old urine is generally more effective, but it has a strong to very strong smell. Massaging the whole body is a very important complementary treatment when fasting. It nourishes the body through the skin and helps against increased heartbeat. You can leave the urine on or wash it off after an hour or so, just with water or with a mild, natural soap. Fresh urine as an after shave gives you a beautiful soft skin. But it is also very helpful and healing in all kind of skin problems: itching, sunburns, eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.

Footbaths - Any skin and nail problems of the feet.

Compress - When rubbing is not appropriate, this is another way of applying urine on the skin.

Hair- and scalp massage - Renders the hair soft and clean. Sometimes stimulates new hair growth.

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings
Seaworthy Lass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 15:08   #242

Boat: Twin Otter de Havilland Floatplane

...and best of all...It is not sold in any store! Mauritz
Teknav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 16:05   #243

Boat: Still have the 33yo Jon boat. But now a CATAMARAN. Nice little 18' Bay Cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post
Seems like a miracle substance according to this info I found. It even "cleans the subtle channels in the head" something a few people could benefit from :

Drinking - Morning urine is best. Take the middle stream. You can start with a few drops, building up to one glass a day. Good as a tonic, as a preventative and in minor illnesses.

Fasting - Drink all the urine you pass, except for the evenings, otherwise you won't get any sleep. You can also take some extra water. The urine will quickly change its taste into almost neutral. Fasting on urine and water cleanses the blood. Toxins are removed through liver, skin and outbreath.

Gargle - Gargling with urine works wonders when having a throat-ache. Also good for toothache and generally when having a cold.

Enemas - Urine colenemas and enemas work very well in cleansing the colon and in providing a direct immune stimulant.

Ear- and eyedrops - Ear infections; conjunctivitis, glaucoma. For the eyes, dilute the urine with some water.

Sniffing urine - Sinusitis and other nose problems. Very good preventative for colds and to clean the subtle channels in the head.

Massaging/Rubbing - You can use either fresh or old urine. Old urine is generally more effective, but it has a strong to very strong smell. Massaging the whole body is a very important complementary treatment when fasting. It nourishes the body through the skin and helps against increased heartbeat. You can leave the urine on or wash it off after an hour or so, just with water or with a mild, natural soap. Fresh urine as an after shave gives you a beautiful soft skin. But it is also very helpful and healing in all kind of skin problems: itching, sunburns, eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.

Compress - When rubbing is not appropriate, this is another way of applying urine on the skin.

Hair- and scalp massage - Renders the hair soft and clean. Sometimes stimulates new hair growth.
I submit a lot of that is gross.

And a lot is simply false like adding toxins so they can be removed by the liver.
Old 24-02-2013, 16:23   #244
CLOD

Boat: none

some of the posts have reached my gross limit

do we have a gross rule for CF, or is it time such a rule be added?
Old 24-02-2013, 17:06   #245

Boat: 11meter Power catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post

Seaworthy Lass your post gives new meaning to and justification for Golden Showers.

I need to go take a shower now.
downunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 17:23   #246

Boat: Monk 36 Trawler

If you are squeamish about peeing in the sink, just install a "Y" fitting in the sink drain hose connect one leg to the sink drain and on the other attach a flexible hose with a funnel in the top end. Pee into the funnel, it goes down the drain and out. To rinse dump a cup of water into the fummel and hang it on a hook under the sink. They even make a funnel shaped for ladies LadyJ Female Urine Funnel Adapter to use with Little John for a portable urinal Look like it could be used by men too, aim well!
Steve W
stevensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 17:27   #247

Boat: Monk 36 Trawler

[QUOTE=downunder;1167653]Seaworthy Lass your post gives new meaning to and justification for Golden Showers.

Vaginal douche!!! Didn't it just do that on the way out???
Steve W
stevensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 17:28   #248

Boat: Mac 26X
You wouldn't believe the things I see working with severely burned children...and that post did make me nauseous. But then...I read the whole thing too
Old 24-02-2013, 17:40   #249

Boat: Twin Otter de Havilland Floatplane

It's high time to retire this thread. No need to rehash the eloquent information in it. I think we killed this topic to death...let's move on! Mauritz
Teknav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 17:58   #250
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknav View Post
It's high time to retire this thread. No need to rehash the eloquent information in it. I think we killed this topic to death...let's move on! Mauritz
Or.... we post another good picture about the harsh live of the commercial divers:

s/v Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 18:27   #251
Hull Diver

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Location: Under a boat, in a marina, in the San Francisco Bay

Oh, nice! Snapped a pic of your hull cleaner after he got done with your boat, I see.
fstbttms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 18:38   #252

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstbttms View Post

Oh, nice! Snapped a pic of your hull cleaner after he got done with your boat, I see.
Oh sorry! If I had known it was you, I wouldn't have flushed the toilet
Old 24-02-2013, 19:17   #253
Hull Diver

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
Oh sorry! If I had known it was you, I wouldn't have flushed the toilet
Oh, no worries. It wasn't me. I'm fairly selective in whom I take on as a client. I prefer boats that are properly maintained.
Old 24-02-2013, 19:24   #254

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstbttms View Post

Oh, no worries. It wasn't me. I'm fairly selective in whom I take on as a client. I prefer boats that are properly maintained.
Believe me, that picture was the result of just a single flush, plus may be a jug or two down the sink

Old 24-02-2013, 19:28   #255
Hull Diver

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
Believe me, that picture was the result of just a single flush...
In that case, you might want to see a doctor about that.

Tags
galley