Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2012, 16:19   #1
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oakland, CA
Boat: Pearson Invicta II 38
Posts: 7
Does anyone recognize these?

I have a thru hull fitting which i am guessing is for a depth gauge and/or knotmeter, but the instrument or digital readout are missing. There is just a horizontal rectangular plate with four screws there to hold the panel or instrument in place on top the companionway. The picture shows the cable ends.
Does anyone know what kind of instrument this is? make? model?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	depth sounder plugs.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	39298  
jacobells is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex Charter Beneteau - Anyone Bought One ? cheers234 Monohull Sailboats 21 19-02-2014 09:34
Amel 54 or 55 Anyone Sail or Own One? videorov Monohull Sailboats 8 17-04-2012 14:40
What instruments are these for?? jacobells Marine Electronics 0 29-03-2012 11:36
How Does It All Work ? caribcruiser Rules of the Road, Regulations & Red Tape 8 28-03-2012 02:46
Tell me About These Kerosene Burners pressuredrop Provisioning: Food & Drink 37 26-03-2012 16:03

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.