I also did some tests with epoxy/copper powder that I mixed myself and painted onto fibreglass sheet.
I did patches using West System epoxy
and copper powder, epoxy
and copper powder mixed 30% and 50% with acetone and a patch 2 pot clear polyurethane
and copper powder.
Also one patch using a local brand of epoxy copper antifoul.
After 4 mths all had about the same amount of slime build-up which wiped off easily with a sponge. There were no barnacles
I am about to try the same panel with the CopperCoat epoxy/copper as well to see how they compare.
One thing I did notice was that the CopperCoat panel burnished with a pot-mit to a new penny colour much better than any of the others.
So we shall see how each panel compares now.
It certainly is far cheaper to mix your own if you can find a combination that works well.