Ok, first tank clean. Here are some photos and notes
- The tank was filled with crystals, no gunk or bio-stuffs. Can anyone explain this to me? Please see attached images
- I went through the inspection
plate, but a mirror was no real help, I used my phone
to take pictures to see inside.
- I used the heavy duty paper towels, $2 for a roll of 68
I changed the sender while I was at it, it hasn't worked since I owned the boat.
- I did not use any chemicals just the left over diesel
- There was about 5lts of diesel
still in the dank even though the engine
couldn't pull anymore and was technically empty.
- Does anyone know what the water
clean out is for? It's the slanted rod on the inspection