Thanks for the replies
I had a quick google
and see that an engine survey is more detailed than what you probably get as part of a marine
survey. Thanks for the suggestion.
Charlie... That seems like a good suggestion. At the moment I guess I am on the fence about whether to buy now or wait another year. Going to see the boat may help me decide which side I want to fall.
The boat is in the brokers yard so I'm not sure how easy it will be to take a "test drive" at this stage when even I don't know if I am a serious buyer yet. Then again if I decide to fly there, then I guess I will be serious then.
Need to think a lot more, but at least the lack of engine hours is not a killer. Thanks
If I decide to take the next step, then I will probably start a new thread about buying
in the UK.