[QUOTE=Journeyman;2052825]OP here. Thanks for all the inputs.
Does anyone have specs on their system? For example: Pump type, mfg, & flow rate. Diameter of fuel line for fast polishing & transfer. Type & mfg of manifolds and filters? Where to get a pickup tube & fitting? How to drill holes in the tank to minimize metal filings contaminating the fuel.
Beaucoup thanks people!
The system I built was as follows:
1) filter - FP50 Universal Fuel Purifier | RCI Technologies
2) pump - Walbro Marine Electric Fuel Pump
, 12 Volt, FRB Series (60 GPH);
3) manifold - three three-way valves and a shut off valve arranged in an ingenious manner;
4) clamps made with a "ClampTite" tool and monel wire; and,
5) a couple of metres of 3/8" fuel line.
My tanks had extra tapped input holes at the top. I spliced in a T-connector into the output lines at the bottom of my tanks.
Its worked well for 6 years now.