Can anyone advise or confirm for me the following bits of info on South Africa's involvement in building off of the Prout molds:
1. Did the Prout 34/35 molds end up in South Africa
2. Creeksea Ltd. out of Durban had 34/35 molds and continued to build the Prout for a time but don't appear to be in business.
3. A firm called Caldex in Durban built two units off of the 34/35 molds which they stretched to 37.
4. Neither firm seems to be in business, Creeksea appears to have been a legitimate company but have found nothing on Caldex mentioned. Used a meta-search engine
5. A 37 Snowgoose knock-off is for sale
in Apollo, Florida
(just cruised over from South Africa). Have been told it was one of the two units stretched by Caldex. Anyone care to offer an opinion?