Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2016, 09:57   #1

Boat: Custom Roberts 65' Ketch (Sold it)
Partner Wanted

Hello All,
I have found a 48 foot well kept Simpson design catamaran. Built in 1989 by Orin Byrd in North Carolina. My problem is, I wish to have a 1/2 partner for financial and utilization of this vessel. I want to keep it on the Texas coast ( Corpus Christi area) and willing to take it to another location when my partner wishes to use it. I am retired and can keep it in ready to go shape and have been a part owner of 2 different 65 foot monohulls in the past. I have mechanical, electrical/electronic, capabilities and am an approved to skipper any vessel at any base worldwide by the Moorings ( that doesn't mean much) and a current private pilot. I also have offshore and western Caribbean time on past vessels.
My complete "bio" is on LinkedIn as Robert Rockhill if you are a member of that social media.
Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested. The investment is $80,000 USD, then regular maintainance cost, most I will be doing at no cost for my labor. The cat will not be a Charter business.
Rockyscience is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wanted