Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-06-2017, 17:35   #1

Lucky fish

So good to see them back again , swapped out one pretty for another , loosing interest in many of the youtubers but fish is def my favourite , never get fed up looking at his fabulous warram cat , one of the most interesting boats among the tubers ( still like the wynns and grumpy old )
Cherod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 17:46   #2

Re: Lucky fish

I really like anybody out there with Kids, Sailboat story and Zelstra being my Favorites. Lazy Gecko seems to be only uploading to Viemo now but I was really looking forward to there adventures. Also in there blog Totem hinted at a YouTube channel witch would be AWSOME! that family has so much to share
FSJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 20:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSJunky View Post
I really like anybody out there with Kids, Sailboat story and Zelstra being my Favorites. Lazy Gecko seems to be only uploading to Viemo now but I was really looking forward to there adventures. Also in there blog Totem hinted at a YouTube channel witch would be AWSOME! that family has so much to share
OMG , the last thing we need is a bloody witch !! And I for one am glad there are neither witches nor kids on luckyfish ..
Old 16-06-2017, 03:59   #4

I like Catamaran Impi and Out chasing stars. Have seen some of Lucky Fish too, but not all
Knitcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 04:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitcat View Post
I like Catamaran Impi and Out chasing stars. Have seen some of Lucky Fish too, but not all
Never seen any of them , tho not my type of boats , apart from fish the other one I like is " sailing tagaroa " , some Bruce with his Shelia on their tangaroa
Old 16-06-2017, 06:34   #6

Boat: Westerly 43

Yes love Lucky Fish. Great sense of humour and back to basics approach. Sail Surf Roam are seriously cool. I'm getting a bit tired of all the Caribbean based Youtubers. There are so many other great places to explore.
Budawang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 06:30   #7

Boat: CT 54... for our sins!

I've just come across this thread and assume there are links to youtube clips of Lucky Fish?
Just wonddring is this the same Lucky Fish cat we saw in St Helena about 18 months ago?
They'd sailed from Cape Town.
Vic
VirtualVagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 11:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualVagabond View Post
I've just come across this thread and assume there are links to youtube clips of Lucky Fish?
Just wonddring is this the same Lucky Fish cat we saw in St Helena about 18 months ago?
They'd sailed from Cape Town.
Vic
Yes could well be , white , very nice wharam catamaran, came from SA , one guy two girls , just look on YouTube search luckyfish catamaran , not the usual types !! You might even see your boat in their st Helena vid
Old 18-06-2017, 13:05   #9

Boat: wharram tiki 26

luckyfish is a winner for me.
you can learn stuff from their vids.
honey badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 20:50   #10

Boat: SOLD! 2005 Lagoon, 440, owners version

We still enjoy SV Delos... a lot. They have really stepped up thier editing and content IMO
Also on our watch list-
Gone with the Wynns
Out chasing Stars
Catamaran Impi
Sailing Nahoa
Two afloat
La Vagabond, man have they gotten less interesting lately, kinda annoying too.. even hired a cameraman
Nahbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 22:12   #11

La vags are taking it all to a new level , not sure if I am going to like it much , have to wait and see , ( apart from thevWynns ) the rest are all of a muchness , really how many different couples do you want to watch doing the same type of things in the same type of places , it's the Fish for me .
Old 22-06-2017, 17:02   #12

Boat: SOLD! 2005 Lagoon, 440, owners version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherod View Post
La vags are taking it all to a new level , not sure if I am going to like it much , have to wait and see , ( apart from thevWynns ) the rest are all of a muchness , really how many different couples do you want to watch doing the same type of things in the same type of places , it's the Fish for me .
I disagree. They each have a different vibe, style and angle. Delos is clearly different than the rest and brings incredible dive and sailing footage to thier videos while keeping it really casual.

I enjoy lucky Fish at times but they are not on my watch list as of yet.
Nahbrown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fish