Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 04:47   #1

Boat: 295 Everglades CC twin 300 Yamaha
Catamaran Wanted - 37 to 45 - FREE DOCK and PROFESSIONAL CARE - Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

NO EXPENSE TO YOU WHILE YOU SELL OR YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER AND NOT SELL?

You don't need to sell or endure 100% of the expense and up keep of your Vessel. I offer Free Dock / Slip for a 37 to 45 Catamaran (Sail vessel). My Home dock is 90ft long. The dock is located on the north fork of the New River in Fort Lauderdale. A safe and secure spot. No better place to be during hurricane season. Best of all the dock is free and you receive professional care for your vessel. I'll help with the cleaning and up keep of your vessel. Why? I sold my Cabin Cruiser 1 1/2 year ago, entered into a similar arrangement with a Monohull, who just departed back to France. It was a win-win opportunity. So in exchange for the free dock and up keep I respectfully request the opportunity to use your vessel. I have been boating since I could walk; I am a documented 100 Gt captain and hold a TWIC card. (Credential and reference available). I am the home owner and have my own business. We can meet, visit the dock (pictures available) and see if this is an arrangement and friendship that can be fostered. Not looking for a beat up vessels or project vessels. She must be in tip top shape and ready to sail. I will guaranty she will be kept in the same condition or better while in my use. One thing you can count on is your vessel will be cared for as if it was my own. This arraignment can be short term while I find my next dream vessel or long term if we can have a harmonious relationship. This could represent a big savings to a vessel owner, especially to those vessel owners that live abroad and hire a captain to service their vessels. I presently host two other vessels at my dock side that I watch over. I know this is a unique arraignment however it could be a win win endeavor.

CALL Capt. Gus Alvarez
kick1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:42   #2

Boat: PDQ 36
Re: Catamaran Wanted - 37 to 45 - FREE DOCK and PROFESSIONAL CARE - Fort Lauderdale,

Welcome to the forum

Sounds like a sweet deal. Good luck

Joe Mc
NautiBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 10:31   #3

Boat: Norm Cross 28 Tri, Hobie Miracle 20, Hobie trifoiler, Condor-40
Re: Catamaran Wanted - 37 to 45 - FREE DOCK and PROFESSIONAL CARE - Fort Lauderdale,

Interesting offer. Would you be interested in discussing a Condor 40 Tri. She is 28 wide. I can be contacted in Hawaii at chrislaletin"at"mac"dot"com
Chris in Hawaii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran, dock, wanted