or not, it does make one think of some rather humorous one liners or photo
- Who needs anchors?
- I thought the tidal chart was in feet, not meters.
- Grounding? Heck no. I built it here. Just waiting for the tide to rise.
- Oh, so that's
what that symbol on the chart means.
Or some Lemons into Lemonade lines:
- Wanted to do a little bottom cleaning
- Thank goodness! I was feeling a little seasick!
- Well, Fido did have to go anyway.
- Won't have to worry about dragging the anchor
- Ooh! Starfish!
Apologies if it's real and there was substantial damage or injury. Not wanting to rub salt
in any wounds.